Call Us When You Need a Licensed HVAC Technician, and You Have to Just Get It Done Right the First Time, 1-520-302-0562
AC Installation in Tucson, AZ 85718
We offer professional AC installation in Tucson, AZ 85718. Our team of experienced technicians will install your new AC unit quickly and efficiently. We use only the highest quality materials and workmanship, and we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.
Why Choose Us for AC Installation?
There are many reasons to choose us for your AC installation needs. Here are just a few:
* We are licensed and insured
* We offer a satisfaction guarantee
* We use only the highest quality materials and workmanship
* We have a team of experienced technicians
* We are available 24/7
We offer a wide range of AC installation services, including:
* New AC unit installation
* AC unit replacement
* AC unit repair
* AC unit maintenance
* AC unit tune-up
Our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are all licensed and insured, and we have years of experience in the AC industry. We are committed to providing our customers with quality work at a fair price.
Call us today at (520) 302-0562 to schedule an appointment for AC installation in Tucson, AZ 85718. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do You Need Ductless Heating and Cooling?
The first thing to figure out is if ductless AC installation in Tucson, AZ is for you or not. Ductless ACs are great for new construction and older homes that don’t have a lot of space for ducts.
For indoor use, how many blower units do you need?
The size of your house determines the number of blowers required for a ductless air conditioning system. To resolve this, you can take professional help like an air conditioner service in Pima County, AZ.
Does the ductless system provide enough heat?
During harsh winters, heat pumps can struggle to provide adequate heating because they have the same cooling power as air conditioners.
AC Replacement Symptoms
- A leaky air conditioner: Water accumulating on or around your unit is a sure sign you need repairs.
- Noise: There’s something seriously wrong with your air conditioner if you hear screeching, buzzing, or ticking.
- An unusual smell: Though all odors indicate something’s wrong with your air conditioner, some are dangerous.
- Cool Air/warm air: The air conditioner doesn’t cool or warm when it’s on, and you still feel suffocated, hot, or cold.
- Blockage: The air vents might be blocked if warm or chilly air isn’t coming out of your air conditioner.
- Shutting off: Frequently turning on and off will shorten your air conditioner’s life, and you’ll need AC replacement in Tucson.
- Dust settling: If you’ve noticed a lot of dust around your house or on your air conditioner’s filters, you might need a new one.
- Saving money: You can save more money in the long run with newer models because they have lower operating costs.
- Frequent repairs: If your air conditioner needs to be repaired frequently, it’s time for AC replacement in Tucson, AZ.
Checklist for Air Conditioning Maintenance
Tucson air conditioner service points:
- Check the blower motor’s amperage and voltage.
- Make sure the thermostat works, calibrate it, and level it.
- Remove and clean the air filter (if needed)
- Check the bearing for wear and oil it.
- Make sure the electrical disconnect box is rated and installed right.
- Electrical connections need to be inspected and tightened
- Check and test your capacitors.
- Check the coil inside the house.
- Use an anti-algae treatment on the condensate drain.
- Check the condenser coil
- Keep an eye on the operating pressures in the refrigerator.
- Make sure safety devices are working.
- Make sure the condenser coil is clean.
- Make sure the service valves are working.
- Check ductwork for leaks.
At Zonahcp, we’re ready to help you with ductless AC installation in TUCSON, AZ. Our staff has been helping people keep their homes comfortable for many years.
Zonahcp considers RESPECT as the number one reason to earn every client every day. Our goal has always been to give truthful diagnoses and a reliable, honest solution to our VIP clients. Check out what some of our customers are saying about Zonahcp.
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
Guaranteed 100% satisfaction
To make sure the job is done right, we use the right tools and equipment, follow the safety protocols, and provide a 100% guarantee.
Competitive pricing and prompt service
In addition to providing comfortable and satisfactory HVAC services, we offer affordable prices that are more reasonable than others.
There are no hidden fees
Our policies are clear, and we don’t add hidden fees to your bill.
Technicians with experience, drug testing, and background checks
Our technicians are all tested for their skills and abilities to deliver professional and optimum quality services. We even do technician background checks to make sure the services are done without a hitch.
Materials and equipment that’s quality
We equip our technicians with high-quality, up-to-date tools and equipment so they can do the work efficiently. The toolkit and van have all the necessary extra AC components so the job can be done quickly.